Thursday, June 12, 2008

Skin Reset

This is the brand I mostly use for my daily skin caring process.
It has been 4 years I think.
I uses other brands like Sofina, Lancome, Estée Lauder...etc
I would try new things when I see those tempting commercials.
but there is no signs that I would be switching to other brand.

It's Time Reset collection which provides long lasting moisture for skin...
mainly the concept is about reset your skin to the stage when you were born.
Apart from providing moisture to your skin...
it makes sure the moist stays inside your skin!!!
Its new product has added whitening functions...
makes your skin moisture and bright!!!!

Skin care is interesting...
Unlike cosmetic...
Somehow it is not really about how good the product is..
maybe it just depends how the brand suits your skin...
It's just the perfect match of my skin...
It's IPSA!!!

0 comments: