Wednesday, June 18, 2008

PolyU Fashion Show 2008

There are Saint Martins in UK.
In Hong Kong, we have Polytechnic University.

Yesterday there is the Polyu Fashion Show 2008 in Intercontinental Hotel's ballroom.
A graduation fashion show for the ITC students.

When compares to graduation shows of other designs school, I would say the pieces of PolyU student is more practical, more ready-to-wear and less couture pieces.

Among all the collections, I would pick "The Wo:me:n Attitude" and "Enlive". The first one is the romantic and girly style with a sense of elegance. The one after is just sosososo chic, I definitely would love to wear both of the collection. My favorite dresses would be the wedding couture in the "Virgin Queen Metallia I".

For more pictures, click here.

1 comments:

Simon said...

great photos ceci! seems like a fun event :P