Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Gisele's Strong Criticism

What do you think of supermodel?
What do you think Gisele Bundchen?
What do you think of the fall-preview issue of V magazine?

Surprisingly, when people reports about this, they try to take another focus.
Apart from the super sexy photo shot, the interview content is something that we worth paying more attention.
Apparently, she is not a dumb beauty.

The Brazilian super model is caring about the destruction of the planet more than fashion.
"I work in fashion but I’m not really a fashion person." She said.
She also regards gossip magazines as garbage and she couldn't care less on how's the media say about her.

Maybe in most of the time, we directly judge people by appearance and forgets the inner beauty is the most important thing.
Gisele is a beauty, both from outside and inside.
Perhaps her opinion is not right at all, at least she is thinking.

2 comments:

Manish said...

Hey thanks for dropping by and commenting on my blog. Your blog looks fab too. Actually I can't put too many pics since my template is weired. I prefer Giselle over Kate Moss.

Simon said...

I had no idea she was involved in these good causes outside her modeling!

Guess you can't judge a book by its cover, even if it is a beautiful cover ^^