Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Dream of every single girl - Couture

Although I am not able to own one, I am always a big fan of couture.
That is something that every woman should have one in their life, and I know it is difficult to fulfill this dream.

Initially, I would like to have a review for all runway look in Autumn/Winter 2008-09 of different brands at one time.
But there is one brand that has captured all my attention, as usual, it's Elie Saab.

Maybe its a bit exaggerated, i do believe none of the woman don't fall in love in any dresses in this collection.
The heavier and heavier gowns, dresses with transparent lace, which shows the shape of woman and a sense of femininity.

Especially the white wedding gown liked couture, is always my favorite.
Perhaps is about the wedding thing...
Perhaps it looks like something from the fairy tale...
Perhaps it just looks perfect...

0 comments: