Saturday, August 23, 2008

Crocs?! No Way!!!

This is what appear in Vogue Paris, September issue.
When you just look at it, you may not discover anything wrong.
Take a closer look on the model's leg, then you will see what makes me shock.

It's a pair of CROCS!
No matter how comfortable it is, no matter how colorful it is, no matter how popular it is, I just can't stand for myself putting on a pair of Crocs.
For me, it is one of the ugliest things to put on someone's leg.

I have no idea why it would appear in French Vogue, and it truly disappoints me by this "special" choice.
Maybe I am the only one who feel surprised for that.
However, even something is hugely popular, or maybe even chic to wear, when you don't like it, I just can't think of a reason to force yourself to put it on.

0 comments: