Friday, August 1, 2008

4 girls in Love with Tiffany

Can any girl say "no" to Tiffany?
Maybe no.
It seems that it is a basic instant to fall in love with it.
Perhaps the movie Breakfast at Tiffany changed every girl's dream.

Tiffany is my favorite brand for jewelery.
And it is my only brand for jewelery.
I admit I love everything that looks pretty, and it is always something fun to mix and match different fashion items.
I just don't know why, I am so loyal to Tiffany.

Once, I tried on a bracelet at Tiffany.
Suddenly, my tears coming out for no reason.
It sounds crazy, but at that moment, I am completed with happiness.
And I would never forget this experience.


Sasha Pivovarova, Lily Cole, Liya Kebede and Shalom Harlow stars in the fall 2008 ad for Tiffany.
They represent different kinds of modern girls who love wearing Tiffany.
Like most of its ads, it is clear and simple, but it has taken out the romantic feeling which always appears in it.

3 comments:

Fashion Addict said...

I love Tiffany too, but I also like many other jewelry brands like Bvlgari or Harry Winston. But I must say that I love this new campaign. Really shows diversity.

BTW, would you like to link up with my blog?

Fashion Addict said...

You're on my blog roll now! Thanks for adding min!

Simon said...

My friend bought a Tiffany as a marriage proposal to his GF. Actually his GF had "implied" that, no Tiffany = no "Yes!" answer...

Kind of funny, kind of shocking to see just how much this brand means to so many girls around the world :)