Friday, September 5, 2008

My Agyness I.T Post

Is MY I.T Post, issue 4.
The theme of this issue is celebration.
Obviously this is to celebrate the 20th birthday of I.T, a huge fashion retailer in Hong Kong and up-and-coming in China.

It's the second time for Agyness Deyn to be on the cover of I.T post.
Inside, it also admits Aggy is the best face of I.T.
Hye Park also stars in the post.

It also features an interview with Ann Demeulemeester, a series of Polaroids of Gareth Pugh and photo shot by David Roemer.
4 stickers created by the design duo M/M Paris, Mathias Augustyniak and Michael Amzalag,
with characters named Miss I, Madame T, Mister X and Lady X to represent I.T 20th anniversary in Roman numerals.
Instead of something like a fashion magazine, a book for art would be more appropriate.

3 comments:

marichuka said...

I love love love Aggy! she's beautiful! :)

Jessica Hayes said...

I cannot tell you how much it means to me that you commented and even noticed my blog!! i have been wanting a comment from a user for so long! thanks so much for the sweet feedback! Great blog you got going here as well! and i love agyness btw :D
Please tell others of my blog, highly appreciated!!
It means a lot to me! Keep in touch, and if you ever need any fashion inspiration, please dont hesitate to read avantgardeology!
Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

omg it looks amazing could you please take some more scans or snaps please? i'd really like to see more.