Thursday, May 22, 2008

Smells FIFI

You like using perfume?
This is part of my life.
When you start it, it becomes a habit and difficult to quit.

The 36th Annual FiFi® Awards were hosted in New York City.
Many prize were given to the outstanding fragrance in different
category.

The spotlight would be fall on the following prizes.

Fragrance of the year:
Women's luxury - Daisy by Marc Jacobs
Men's luxury - Light Blue Pour Homme


It is not surprised that Daisy by Marc Jacobs also won the Best Packaging in the women's prestige category. I just love the two big white flower on the bottle, which is young, elegant, and classic.

At the same time, Vera Wang also collected the Hall of Fame award in the ceremony.

However, I am still going to stick with my young sexy lovely by YSL.
It already becomes a sign of me, represents who I am, which every perfume should work.

0 comments: